Our next meetup will be Thursday, 3rd July, 7pm-9pm at Lime House. Derren Joseph will be leading a discussion on Starting Your Own Business in Singapore, including some of the legal, tax and administrative things you should be aware of. I know this is a subject of great interest to our members, so I hope you enjoy the discussion.
- Presentation – “Starting your own business in Singapore”.
o We’ll talk about the business environment, your choice of SG entity options, government incentives and a brief commentary on any implications for US persons.
- Co – Presenters –
o Derren Joseph, American Expat Tax Services
o Michael Seet – Seet Yong & Associates
- Date: Thursday 3rd July, 2014
- Time: 7pm-9pm (presentation 7pm-8.30pm, networking after)
- Venue: Lime House, 2 Jiak Chuan Rd, 3rd Floor
- NO RSVP NECESSARY – Please just come and as always, please feel free to bring friends to learn, share and network with us together.
Leave a Reply